Babies on the Brain
Options

Who watches TrueBlood and has also read the books?

... and is really excited for what might happen in tonight's episode???  
July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Who watches TrueBlood and has also read the books?

• Options
  • Options
    Srsly, I was so waiting for it to happen last week... and it DIDN'T (well, not really)... if they d!ck around and put it off again, I will be irritated.  But keep watching anyway.  Haha
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I watch it but I'm a whole season behind. :(  I have to wait until they come out on DVD.  But DH has been telling me what is going on and I just tell him how different it is from the books.  Although I'm happy they are keeping with the Sookie/Eric storyline.  mmmmm...Eric!
  • Options
    Yessssssss, I can't wait.
    DD 8/1/2009
    DS 4/12/2013
    TTC in 2017 (maybe)
  • Options
    I haven't read the books, but you guys are getting me excited.
    Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    I've read the books, but have only seen up to the season with the maenad.
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If it involves Eric and a shower, yes. And if they want to make it OZ-level graphic, all the better. 
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They go off storyline (from the books) with the show all the time, so I'm really hoping that scene made the cut!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagerebus82:
    If it involves Eric and a shower, yes. And if they want to make it OZ-level graphic, all the better. 

Surprise

OMG, Christopher Meloni in the full-frontal from Oz? ::drool::

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    imageHappyAardvark:
    Srsly, I was so waiting for it to happen last week... and it DIDN'T (well, not really)... if they d!ck around and put it off again, I will be irritated.  But keep watching anyway.  Haha
    This! I'm so excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"