Parenting
Options

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!

Gah, I really hate Sundays in the summer.

stabby 

~Lisa
Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>

Re: I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!

• Options

Hubby is being the same way right now which is why Im hiding out in the bedroom.  Sunday nights  and Monday mornings SUCK period.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    I'll go to work for you, if you stay home with my heathens. They're driving me BSC. Two more weeks til school starts. Hallelujah!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me neither but I am only working half a day as I have an interview in the pm.   Please, let me get a different job!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Buck up b*tch. Just start drinking like I am. Makes it seem aaaaaall better.
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    imagewarrior*mom:
    I'll go to work for you, if you stay home with my heathens. They're driving me BSC.
    I'll offer them same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"