December 2011 Moms
Options

18 weeks and starting to show

Is anyone else starting to show?  I actually wasn't expecting to show this soon, but I think by bump is pushing out the little extra "cushion" I have on my belly :o(   I don't like the way it looks right now I hope it gets better.  This is my first.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 18 weeks and starting to show

• Options

I started showing at 16 weeks....I went from a mini pooch to BAM BELLY at like 18 weeks and now its just out of control...... I STILL feel like I just look like I've been main lining donuts but more and more people notice that its indeed a pregnant belly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kind of how I feel...like I look like I've been eating too much! 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just this week (21 weeks) did I actually start to feel like I looked pregnant and not just fat! It's still a small bump, but it is getting bigger every week.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    SaraTFSaraTF member
    That's where I am now. I can feel my uterus getting firmer and larger, but mostly it's just pushing out my stomach fat! 
  • Options

I started showing early - around 14 weeks I had a definite bump.  People who didn't know me likely would have just thought I was pudgy, but at 17 weeks it was pretty undeniable that I was pregnant. 

Now, at almost 22 weeks, it's out of control.  I feel like I look farther along then I really am.  We were at a wedding yesterday and I overheard another girl saying that she is due mid November (about 3 weeks before me) and she looks like I did at 14 weeks!

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    I've been showing much longer than that, but this is my second pregnancy and I carry high.  I haven't been able to wear my normal jeans comfortably since about 9 weeks along and was full maternity pants wise at around 12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"