Pregnant after IF
Options

low back pain and hip/thigh/groin pain

i am going on my third day of this pain.  i am taking tylenol and resting as much as possible.  i took a hot bath this morning too but i'm just aching from my tailbone across my low back and down my thighs :-(  my belly has popped out big time too so I'm assuming it is just where he is growing.  anybody else got this going on?  what tricks are you using to alleviate it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: low back pain and hip/thigh/groin pain

• Options

that is exactly what I thought it felt like.....bad menstrual cramps and the pain in my back and legs is almost always what I feel when I am going to start my period.  the bath wasn't too very hot but good enough that between it and the tylenol i have eased up and quit hurting this afternoon.  any major activity makes it all start back up though so i'm just laying low.  so I guess now that the constant fear of miscarriage is now going to be the ongoing fear of pre-mature labor.....which is okay but really, cant i just enjoy this pregnancy?  thanks for that post back though JMS.  I appreciate your input big time!

• Options
    Get a nice firm pillow to place between your knees when you sleep. That helped me the most with low back pain and hip pain. I didn't even bother with Tylenol as it never works for me.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

is it a constant achiness? or is it like pains that come and go?

for weeks my thighs constantly feel like i had a crazy leg workout at the gym. my hips are stiff if i sit/lay too long, and my tailbone KILLS me most of the time when i sit down.

also, the last few days i've had inner thigh/groin pain. i think this is all just part of being PG and your body stretching itself out.

feel better!

• Options

it is a constant achiness when it goes on and it is pretty much all the time if I've not had tylenol.  i am guessing it is just the boy growing in there because my belly has gotten so big the past week.  thanks for the well wishes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"