High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Is anyone here in the D.C. area?

Hi all,

My DH and I are preparing to move from KS to DC the first week of November. After the move we hope to start TTC again (currently TTA from last April to then). I have had a chemical, a preemie (34 weeks) and two miscarriages with no answers as to why these all happened. I do have PCOS, insulin resistant with suppressed estrogen and elevated testosterone and have been given Metformin. I am not on it right now, but I plan to when we start TTC. I also have started to randomly have 1-1.5 day AF's.

All that said, I need to find a good DR who does well with high risk patients. My MW/OB said they'd help me research, but that's about it, they can't make recs because they don't know them.

If anyone has a recommendation, we'll be in the Silver Spring area and DH will work in Bethesda out at Walter Reed. 

If I should put a pic warning or remove this post please feel free to tell me, I wouldn't want to upset anyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anyone here in the D.C. area?

• Options
    hi! I am in northern VA and see perinatal associates of northern va. they are the predominant group around here. As for the MD area, there may be someone else. I would post on the DC area board. Those girls are very helpful :)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just moved from MD to Central VA. I have heard great things about the doctors who work out of Holy Cross. I was closer to Baltimore though when I saw my OB.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't posted on this board before, just happened to start lurking tonight because I am starting to consider TTC again.  I used to live in Silver Spring (we relocated to Pittsburgh, PA a few months ago) and had a wonderful experience with Capital Women's Care on Georgia Avenue.  I too had PCOS, had a previous miscarriage, and a preemie who was born at 29 weeks due to Pre-E/HELLP syndrome.  My son was in the NICU at Holy Cross Hospital for 7 weeks.  I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the high risk pregnancy and NICU staff at Holy Cross.  Feel free to PM me if you'd like any further info about the physicians or hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"