VBAC
Options

Any thoughts.....

Say saySay say member
Im 35w 3d and just getting bigger everyday! My daughter is 10 and a half months old and weighed 10lb 8oz at birth, after 18 hours of labor, after being induced and two weeks late, I had an emergency c-section and now my scar is hurting and stretching and while I think this baby is running smaller than she was, I still worry about what birth plan to make. Does anybody have any thoughts or experiences? I live in scotland at the moment and the doctors and midwives are very very laid back and say its my decision, but I have no idea what to do!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sarah Mayers, lover of God, mother of two girls!

Re: Any thoughts.....

• Options
    My scar ached as I got closer to my due date and my midwife assured me that it is ok as long as it wasn't a really sharp, mega-painful experience.  My DS was over 10 lbs and my DD was 8.5, so it is possible that your #2 is smaller!  Good luck with your decision!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    my scar was really achy and painful through most of my pregnancy, especially at the end. That always worried me... but I successfully VBAC'd a 9lb 5ouncer which while smaller than your LO is still a big baby and I had no problems!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"