Babies on the Brain

I don't even wear makeup

other than mascara usually, and you people make me want to try BE.  I've been noticing in pictures that I'm blotchier than my mirrors lead me to believe and perhaps I should stop ignoring it

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't even wear makeup

• Most days I just wear Stila's illuminating moisturizer, but if I need to even out my skin, I love me some BM.  You just have to watch that you don't layer it on too thick.
  • imagewar_eagle:
    Most days I just wear Stila's illuminating moisturizer, but if I need to even out my skin, I love me some BM.  You just have to watch that you don't layer it on too thick.

breast milk makeup?  Never tried it

• Loading the player...
  • lol, BM=bare minerals. That's what the makeup is called.

You won't be sorry that you tried it. It's awesome and feels so clean and refreshing on your face.  

• imageKtB0605:

lol, BM=bare minerals. That's what the makeup is called.

You won't be sorry that you tried it. It's awesome and feels so clean and refreshing on your face.  

Oh, man, total joke fail.  

• imagerobinsokj:

imagewar_eagle:
    Most days I just wear Stila's illuminating moisturizer, but if I need to even out my skin, I love me some BM.  You just have to watch that you don't layer it on too thick.

breast milk makeup?  Never tried it

Well, it is supposed to cure all, why not face blotchiness too?  lol 

• imagerobinsokj:
    imageKtB0605:

Can I blame it on the fact that I'm quite dense? Or that I'm spending too much time watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition?  

• imageKtB0605:
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageKtB0605:

Can I blame it on the fact that I'm quite dense? Or that I'm spending too much time watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition?  

oh no, i meant im the failure there

• imagerobinsokj:
    imageKtB0605:
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageKtB0605:

oh no, i meant im the failure there

Oh d@mn, I think we have some communication issues. Between this and the question you asked about your DH's resume, we'd better use smoke signals. ;) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"