D.C. Area Babies

prenatal massage locations in fairfax

any recommendations?

Some friends gave me spa finder gift cards and here is a  list of spas that accept them from the website.

Also, I am  only having normal pregnancy aches and pains, when do you think the best time to get this is? should I wait until later in the pregnancy?

Thanks!

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: prenatal massage locations in fairfax

• I highly recommend Calvert Rejuvenations in Herndon - they are my go to for all things spa! They do accept SpaFinder. Book with Antoinette - she is magical!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagevtmezzo:
    I highly recommend Calvert Rejuvenations in Herndon - they are my go to for all things spa! They do accept SpaFinder. Book with Antoinette - she is magical!!

yay! thank you :) 

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Melissa at Red Door in Reston.  She is awesome.  I am going to wait until this fall when I am bigger and uncomfortable (late 20's - early 30's weeks).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you're looking for the best price (depending on how much your gift card is for) I would recommend Valon Salon in Centreville. I too was given a gift card and this is the lowest price in the area that I can find on the spa finder list at $80 for a 60 minute message and they frequently run promotions too.

I've never been there but I hope to make an appointment for August before the baby is born at the end of the month!!

• I go to Renee at Massage Envy in Falls Church on Broad St - been going every 3 weeks since I got pregnant (DH got a package for me for xmas). When I found out I was pregnant, I was bummed because I've had terrible prenatal massages (just more like back rubs) and expected these to be the same. But Renee has been awesome and honestly, prenatal or not, she's left me feeling better than most massages in my life, even not pregnant. 
  • great feedback! thanks so much.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"