Trying to Get Pregnant

Just a quick question!

I have been taking my temp in the mornings. I woke up this morning around 6:00am and my temp was 97.07. I never got out of bed, I just went back to sleep pretty quickly. I woke up again at 9:30, didn't get out of bed and took my temp again just to see if it was similar and it was 97.57. That seems like a pretty big difference. Why would it be so different??? It kind of makes me wonder if my whole chart is screwed up- I guess I need to wake up at the EXACT time every day to take my temp. Oh yeah, and which temp should I go with on my chart??? Ugh

Re: Just a quick question!

• imageflybird1216:
    I have been taking my temp in the mornings. I woke up this morning around 6:00am and my temp was 97.07. I never got out of bed, I just went back to sleep pretty quickly. I woke up again at 9:30, didn't get out of bed and took my temp again just to see if it was similar and it was 97.57. That seems like a pretty big difference. Why would it be so different??? It kind of makes me wonder if my whole chart is screwed up- I guess I need to wake up at the EXACT time every day to take my temp. Oh yeah, and which temp should I go with on my chart??? Ugh

It is a big difference because you took the temp 3 hours later.  The later you take it the higher it will be.  Go with temp 1 and yes you need to take it at the same time each day

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageflybird1216:

You warm up as the morning goes on.  Use the first one, since it was your true waking temp. Yes, you should temp at roughly the same time every morning. I don't know what time you're normally normally, but if it's at 6:00, your chart should be accurate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKdgTeacher:

imageflybird1216:

It is a big difference because you took the temp 3 hours later.  The later you take it the higher it will be.  Go with temp 1 and yes you need to take it at the same time each day

Yes  Exactly this. I had a similar scenario before and I learned my lesson!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • You have to wake up at the same time (give or take 10 minutes or so).  Also, your most reliable temps will be after a solid 3 hours of sleep.  I'd personally go with the first temp since it was most likely undisturbed.  If 6:00 isn't your normal waking time, FF may give you an open circle.  

I don't see a link to your chart - do you chart?  If not, I'd recommend clicking on my ticker and signing up (free) with FF.  It will be a big help :o

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"