Nursery coming together!!! — The Bump
November 2011 Moms

Nursery coming together!!!

Baby girl's bedding arrived this week and we ordered/purchased our nursery furniture at Pottery Barn yesterday!  SO excited that things are coming together!!!  Can't wait to get it all organized and decorated! Will post pictures later! :-)
TTC since May 2010; BFP#1 11/9/10; M/C 12/27/10; BFP#2 03/15/11; EDD 11/24/11 Very happy! Baby Girl was born 11/21/11. Beautiful and healthy!

Re: Nursery coming together!!!

• How exciting! Definitely post photos of your progress.

I wish I could say the same...we want an IKEA crib and of course they're not in stock right now as they're being reviewed under the new safety guidelines, AND I just realized today that the crib skirt I wanted is no longer available at Target.  

----------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• J8CashJ8Cash member
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments Photogenic

We got our bedding two weeks ago and our crib last week. Our changer/dresser is supposed to be here tomorrow and I'm thrilled! I can't wait to put it all together and get in into the baby's room. The anticipation is like being 7 years old waiting to open gifts on Christmas...can-not-wait!!

Very exciting for you.... I can't wait to start seeing everyones nursery pics when they are coming together!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards