April 2012 Moms
Options

Early symptoms

Anyone else having symptoms really early? I don't remember getting symptoms like these until around 6ish weeks with my first. I was getting heartburn last night and feel nauseous all the time. My boobs are extremely tender which didn't happen to me until waaaaay later with N. I just thought I had a little more time before I started puking. :( Why can't I be one of the lucky ones that never gets M/S?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: Early symptoms

• Options
    I got my BFP last Monday and my symptoms started pretty much right away...sore boobs, erect nipples, queasy and loss of appetite (probably due to nerves).  Over the course of the week my symptoms sort of come and go but they are all still there at some point of my day.  Sorry you're feeling crappy already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Since getting my BFP on Wednesday, I swear my tummy has constantly felt like it does after a night of drinking. I am queasy but not nauseous, if that makes sense. I also have had sore boobs, much more sore than they have been since going off BCP in March.

Mr and Mrs EST 8.19.06

DD#1 3.28.12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My main symptom is sore breasts.  They hurt so much that I have to wear a sports bra.  I do feel nauseous when I am hugry but once I eat something I feel fine.  I also have some cramping but very mild and not all the time
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My boobs are so sore and swollen. They feel full and hurt with the slightest movements. I truly don't remember them hurting this much last time. It also doesn't help having a toddler bumping into them all the time. 
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member

imageAshl07:
    My boobs are so sore and swollen. They feel full and hurt with the slightest movements. I truly don't remember them hurting this much last time. It also doesn't help having a toddler bumping into them all the time. 

Yea, those little toddler elbows have deadly aim. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

Light headache, tired, light cramps, bloated more at night, sore chest, plus some nausea. I have the smell sensitivity and just had my first "aversion". Chicken with skin Yuck!

My mom was the same way all through her first tri's and had really bad M/S with all of us so I may be taking after her.

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I just feel slightly hungover . Haha a little nausea if I get hungry and I'm still having cramps . I have a crazy runny nose too ! I'm not sure if that's a symptom or my lack of allergy medicine . At this point I just want the cramps to stop .
  • Options
    Last time I had the super sore boobs and cramping even before BFP, but so far I've just had the cramping (I'm 4w3d). I'm hoping the m/s stays away until 6 weeks again at least! Though I shouldn't complain, last time I never actually puked, just was super super nauseous.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imageWildcatPrincess:
    Last time I had the super sore boobs and cramping even before BFP, but so far I've just had the cramping (I'm 4w3d). I'm hoping the m/s stays away until 6 weeks again at least! Though I shouldn't complain, last time I never actually puked, just was super super nauseous.

I'm so glad you're still saying this, because I'm 2 days behind you, and all I've felt is some mild cramping! I hope the m/s stays the same for you this time as it did last time! 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm still having cramps off and on and I'm SOOOOOOO TIRED!!! Oh, and when I wake up in the morning it feels like someone has taken a baseball bat to my boobs.
    IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had some nausea before my BFP, but all I have now is a lower back ache and a heightened sense of smell. The exhaustion is starting to set in as well. If I recall, my morning sickness didn't start until 5 or 6 weeks with DD.
  • Options
    I'm having cramping, super sense of smell, and the fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday.  My breasts are starting to get tender too.  I don't remember symptoms showing up this early with DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagephillygirl526:
    I'm still having cramps off and on and I'm SOOOOOOO TIRED!!! Oh, and when I wake up in the morning it feels like someone has taken a baseball bat to my boobs.

This exactly!!!! Baseball bat to the boobs is the only way to describe it! haha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got a bfp yesterday and am only 3wk3d along, but since Friday, I've been having some of the same symptoms I had with my last pregnancy (which unfort. ended at 5wk2d) - little twinges on both sides of my lower abdomen that feel a lot like ovulation pain, mild diarrhea, feeling like I had a lot of fluid behind my eyes, feeling hungover. Not your typical pregnancy symptoms, but enough that I guessed something was up based on how I'd felt before. I think if you've been pregnant before you notice things you might not have otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"