Multiples

Toys for 6 - 12 month olds

I'm going to a consignment sale this week and among the things I want to pick up are some toys appropriate for 6 - 12 month olds.  What did your kids like at that age?  We have rattles, little fabric cubes that are brightly colored and rattle, plastic letter links, and books.  I want to make sure we have age appropriate toys that will get us to Christmas and their first birthday in January.  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toys for 6 - 12 month olds

• At that age they loved their activity tables (either fisher price or leap frog), and anything that would light up or make music. One of their favorites was a little vtech steering wheel that played music and did letters and numbers. They also loved anything they could push/walk with. We had the melissa and doug wooden alligator walker, it was awesome!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely walkers.  They loved those.  Stacking toys, nesting cups, wooden blocks and activity table were also very popular during that time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Activity table, fisher price tea set, Melissa & Doug Fill&Spills
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • MrsLntMrsLnt member

Ours LOVE the Leapfrog Learn 'n Groove Musical Table.  Also the Leapfrog explorer something or another that I got at a consignment shop that can be used either for babies that lay under it or for babies that can sit/stand at it.  It's got a globe on it and they adore it,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"