October 2011 Moms

Crappiest year ever

So this year has just sucked and I feel bad for my little man that gets to be born in the middle of all of this! 

This year DH's mother passed away and this morning we found out that his cousin just passed away as well.

While I want to cherish every moment that leads up to our little guys birth I really wish it would just be 2012 already I'm done.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crappiest year ever

• Awww...I'm sorry to hear that.  But try to let your son's coming be the highlight of the year despite the crappy stuff that has happened this year.

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" 1 Corinthians 10:13
  • 2010 sucked for us.  BIL passed away right at the beginning of the year.  We just wanted it to be done. 

but we also got married last year. And it was such a light at the end of a dark tunnel for the whole family.  Think of your baby that way. 

• Loading the player...
  • I totally get it. I was so excited about this pregnancy, then my mom passed away. I am still living in the shadow of that right now...but I know my son's birth will be a blessing.

It is all a little bittersweet.  Just know your child will have angels watching over him/ her!

• This was my year last year. Our first year of marriage included my mom's passing & my FIL being diagnosed with the same cancer that took her away from us. Take heart though - this year has had everything turn around for us.

Not only are we excitedly awaiting our firstborn, but my FIL has beaten all odds & has no sign of the brain tumor.

Your baby will help you through the last of this year & the next year will give you more joy than you can imagine possible. 

• I'm so sorry for all of your losses.  Your little ones will be the light at the end of the tunnel for you and the start of a better new year.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"