March 2012 Moms
Options

What are you craving?

Lately it's been all about the cheeseburgers.

And I could so go for a fountain Coke.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What are you craving?

• Options

Chips and mild salsa. All.week.long.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    It depends. Yesterday I passed by a food court and when I smelled Burger King and Taco Bell, nearly went to both. Embarrassed Didn't, but reeeeaaaally wanted to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Olive Garden salad dressing, I can't get enough of it. I went out to lunch with my mom and got soup salad and breadsticks and thought that would take care of the craving. The next day I asked DH to go buy me a bottle of the dressing because I could not stop thinking about it. Then I made a salad at home and it was not the same, so I had to go out and buy some olives and croutons to make it more like the actual Olive Garden salad. LOL.

m/c 4/4/11 @11w6d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Crying  I wish I could answer this question!  I cannot stomach anything...even water! 
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Caesar salad! Wraps or salad, even the dressing on a sandwich is really good.
  • Options
    imagesatama:

Olive Garden salad dressing, I can't get enough of it. I went out to lunch with my mom and got soup salad and breadsticks and thought that would take care of the craving. The next day I asked DH to go buy me a bottle of the dressing because I could not stop thinking about it. Then I made a salad at home and it was not the same, so I had to go out and buy some olives and croutons to make it more like the actual Olive Garden salad. LOL.

haha...me too!  I made DH get me a bottle too, and now salad is about the only thing I really want to eat!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member
    Sprite or sierria mist for nausa!! LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Right now I REALLY want a bagel and cream cheese!!! AND guacamole on tortilla chips!!! Not necessarily together at the same time, but they both sound AMAZING!!!!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"