Multiples
Options

B/G outfits for first birthday

Looking for cute ideas for coordinating outfits for Brooklynn and Braden's first birthday.  Not even sure where to look or what to consider...thanks for any input!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: B/G outfits for first birthday

• Options

janie and jack, bestdressedchild.com, mudpie all have boy/girl matching. I had a local lady make a jon jon and dress with embroidered cupcakes and their names for their 1st - super cute

PS: I see you are in Austin, i am in Houston. I can give you the info for the lady who did my bday outfits if you are interested,she might be able to do it over email. PM me in interested

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For DS1's birthdays, I've gotten birthday shirts from Etsy - like last year, I got a robot appliqu? t-shirt with a "2" on it. I'll probably get similar ones for the babies for their birthdays. There are a lot of different sellers who do them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They have cute shirts at Carters (maybe Kohls too - the Carter's brand) that say Birthday girl and Birthday boy... I think the girls is white the boys is navy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got ours from this seller on etsy.  She was willing to customize my order, and embroidered their names as well.  We did a jon jon for DS and a dress for DD, in complimentary colors with appliques on the front that matched our theme.  LOVED THEM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"