Cloth Diapering

Cloth training pants

What would you reccomend for cloth training pants, something underware style that they can pull up and down on their own?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cloth training pants

• I just started PTing DD this week, and underwear has worked great! The first 2 days were a total nightmare, but all these other days have been great!
  • I've heard great things about Blueberry training pants, just bought some. Most sites have buy 5 get 1 free that ends today!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageruthymusney:
    I just started PTing DD this week, and underwear has worked great! The first 2 days were a total nightmare, but all these other days have been great!

This. I didn't use training pants with DD. She went straight from diapers to underwear.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"