Babies on the Brain

AW: I spent money on myself. This never happens!

I am so excited right now. I never spend money on myself (I'll buy things for the house, Colin, DH, etc., but nothing specifically for me) and today, I gathered up my birthday money (so I wouldn't feel too bad about spending a decent chunk on something that wouldn't benefit anyone else) and headed to Sephora.

I bought the Bear Escentials start up kit and a BE blush, and also tried out a clear coat nail polish as I was waiting in line and ended up buying it. It is the most ridiculously expensive nail polish I have ever seen, but I have really weak nails, and it instantly made them strong enough that I couldn't bend them just by pressing on them. It's just the slightest bit tinted and I keep staring at my thumb nail (the tester nail) and oohing and ahhing at how nice it looks. LOL This is the stuff: https://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P269618&categoryId=B70 

Plus, I got a few free samples from them that I'm excited about, and also a birthday gift (body wash) since my birthday was this month.

Then, I headed over to Goodwill and picked up a few scarves to put in my hair. I'm ridiculously excited about them. Yay!

Re: AW: I spent money on myself. This never happens!

• You weren't kidding on the nail polish price!  If it works, then it's worth it.  I could potentially spend a ton of money in Sephora.  I have to limit myself.
  • Good for you! I am curious about the nail polish price but visiting that site is a costly risk.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    Good for you! I am curious about the nail polish price but visiting that site is a costly risk.
    It was $30. I won't even spend the money to buy OPI for my toes, and yet I bought that. lol

I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had birthday money funding it, but even then I realize it's ridiculous; it's not even colored, although that's what I prefer for my finger nails. My nails feel so strong right now. Hopefully this will stop them from flaking off in layers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"