Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Stuffy, runny and sneezy..

I've got a couple of pitiful little sickies in the house. They're both sneezing and snotting all over the place. I feel so bad.. I've had the cool mist humidifier in their room the last few nights. I try to spray and suck their noses, but they throw a royal fit when I do. They go to the pedi Wednesday, but is there anything I can do to help them in the meantime?

Re: Stuffy, runny and sneezy..

• acesupacesup member

DD gets this a lot - but she goes to daycare so it's to be expected. we just do saline about 2-3 times a day and the cool mist humidifier.. when we can we suction her nose - honestly the more we do it the easier it is because she gets used to it lol. 

do they have their top teeth yet? DD got SUPER runny right before her top teeth broke through and the pedi said that was why. 

• Yeh, they have their top teeth (middle two) but their other top ones are just coming in. Ugh.. I just hate it for them. They're so puny! :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry LOs are sick, thats no fun :( I agree with PP says saline & snot sucking. DS has never been sick more than a day though so i don't have too much advice to give you. & I just noticed how much your ticker babies look like your girls, too cute.
    flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"