1st Trimester

BOO to feeling fat, no pregnant, and ONLY 6 weeks

sheesh.. 

I used to eat only 2 meals a day, and i never ate on my ship (i am in the navy) i always just snacked through out the days on junk food. weighed 150. no biggie.. but now, NOW i am 160 due to boob weight and i feel uber super bloated.. and my tummy feels super huge and i know its not a baby in there just yet.. 

anyone else dealing with this??/

anyone have any suggestions to help these feelings?  

thanks ladies 

Re: BOO to feeling fat, no pregnant, and ONLY 6 weeks

• Oh, the "wonderful" bloat. Hate bloat. It will likely get better in a few weeks. But what helps a bit with the discomfort of bloat is to eat several small meals and snacks throughout the day instead of 2-3 large meals. Starch usually makes the bloat worse so try less starchy food if you can manage it. And lots of water. Hope it gets better soon. 

ETA: I didn't explain. Your digestion slows down during pregnancy so when you eat a big meal it just sits in your gut making you feel blah. Eat small and it can digest better and you will feel better.  

• Best advice:  stop weighing yourself.  :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DS1 born June 2008 | m/c at 9w March 2011 | DS2 born April 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • oh boy didn't think about that.. i will keep this all in mind. thank you soo much!!!!

LOL to the scale.. if only i could stay away from it.. its almost an obsession of mine.. 

but thank you ladies 

• sherpasherpa member
    Welcome to the club. I moved my scale to my mother-in-laws house. I know it will be safe there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going through the same thing right now! BLOAT BLOAT BLOAT!! My hubby thinks it's hilarious, it looks like a beer belly! It makes me happy to have a symptom so I'll take it!! I agree with eating small meals throughout the day. This really seems to help. Good luck everyone! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevanillacourage:
    Best advice:  stop weighing yourself.  :)

Love it!!!  Kinda sucks that my doctor's scale was a few pounds light last Tuesday.  I'm sure I'll get a different scale & she'll wonder how I gained 5 lbs in a week!!

• imagevanillacourage:
    Best advice:  stop weighing yourself:)

i need to remember this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanillacourage:
    Best advice:  stop weighing yourself.  :)

This would be the best advise ever. You are going to be bloated and feel bigger. Why add the stress of weighing yourself?

I have a 6 year old daughter named Angelina and she will soon be the big sister to BABY #2 :)BabyFruit Ticker
  • I look and feel bloated as well!  Ive been weighing myself but will stop.  Its just torture!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my DH said to me the other day "what are you TRYING to look Pregnant with your belly sticking out like that! :-( i know he didn't mean anything by it he was just teasing but i feel like i have a gained and my husband notices my bloated belly and ths scale stays the same... it makes me wonder if was just always fat and didn't notice it!!! 6 weeks PG and feeling HUGE!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"