December 2011 Moms

Breastfeeding moms- free stuff.

My friend just sent me this email- you can go to these websites and get a free nursing cover and carrier! I only did the cover so far, not sure if I'd use the carrier, but all you pay for is shipping.  :) 1.  Go to SevenSlings.com and/or UdderCovers.com.
2.  Click on "Shop Now" and select any baby carrier, nursing cover and/or breast pads you like.
3.  Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to the shopping bag. 
     Enter the promo code " 
Breastfeeding " and both companies have agreed to deduct 100% of 
     the cost of the carrier or nursing cover - all you pay are the shipping fees! 

Remember: the promo code is " 
Breastfeeding " and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.Have a Great World Breastfeeding Week, feel free to pass this promotion on to your friends!

Re: Breastfeeding moms- free stuff.

• Sorry the formatting is so weird!
  • I got the feeding cover, but I've already had a sling and hated it, so I'll save the $10.

When I got the cover it redirected me to the sling page with the code ucovers

for a free sling. So if anyone has trouble, try that code as well.

:) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mark 14:52

• Loading the player...
  • Good to know- I didn't order the sling bc I didn't think I'd use it since we're getting the baby bjorn. Good to know it's worth saving the $10.
  • I have both, the Udder Cover is worth the shipping costs, the sling is pointless. It doesnt look safe and the material is crap. I couldve hand sewn it myself for 2 bucks if Id wanted to. It was a rip off. Just a heads up on that. The cover is a great deal though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for sharing! I just ordered one of the covers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wouldn't order anything free from that company. A lot of people on these boards have had fraudulent activity show up on their credit cards soon after ordering their free product. (A lot of people also never got the product.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just googled reviews for both and all I saw were poor/ negative reviews. I know that people prefer to complain instead of praise, but the extent and types of complaints (including the fraudulent card activity)  made it not even worth the $11 to me.
  • Hmm... I got this promo from a friend who did it and had success, but I guess we'll see. 
  • I personally had no issue with fraudulent activity and did receive my order, however the UdderCovers were on back order when I ordered and it took a little over 2 months for me to get. Im not sure of other people's experience, but that was mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"