Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What is and anywhere chair that everyone is talking about?

Alot of you are talking about getting your LO an anywhere chair...Can someone post a link? I went to amazon to check it out but alot of different chairs came up.

Re: What is and anywhere chair that everyone is talking about?

• Options

From what I can see an anywhere chair is a small child size chair. They have different themes (likes cars, elmo, etc) they also have ones you can get LO name on like this one from PB kids. Tons of people make them thats why you see different ones

My First Anywhere Chair Collection 

lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • Options
    I don't understand why that is called an anywhere chair. You can't take it anywhere. When I read this I thought it would be something that went indoor/outdoor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcole32444:
    I don't understand why that is called an anywhere chair. You can't take it anywhere. When I read this I thought it would be something that went indoor/outdoor.

This is also what I thought! I was thinking it was some cool new thing...my lo can't have that chair she wants to use everything to stand up! She can get in and out of her bumbo by herself...thank god that doesn't tip over!

• Options
    imagembfirefly98:

imagejcole32444:

This is also what I thought! I was thinking it was some cool new thing...my lo can't have that chair she wants to use everything to stand up! She can get in and out of her bumbo by herself...thank god that doesn't tip over!

Jay scares me in his bumbo sometimes. He arches his back and leans all different directions to try and get out. Sometime I think he just might be able to.

• Options
    It's more of a 1st Birthday gift. We got DS who is now 3 his anywhere chair from PBK for his 1st. He LOVES it! It's his fav thing in our house and he is always in it reading books, coloring, watching a movie etc. We plan to get DD one for her 1st as well but your right it is def an inside chair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"