High-Risk Pregnancy

For those with GD....

What is on your list of things to mow down on after you give birth?  I am thinking, I would like a big pizza w/breadsticks, wine and cake delivered to the hospital!!  Anyone else really missing anything!?!?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: For those with GD....

• Mmmmm, what you wrote sounds perfect! I would also add M&Ms, huge bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup, and homemade chocolate chip cookies!!
  • definitely pizza!!!
    And to be honest, just a big italian sub!  (We call them subs in NJ!)
    It wouldn't normally be on my "must eat list" but between not being able to have the bread, and staying away from the deli meat, i'm dying for one!!!
    I think I may end up gaining more weight AFTER the baby is born then I am gaining while being pregnant!!!

• Loading the player...
  • A big old turkey sandwhich. I have been eating bread but I miss the lunch meat more than anything!!!! There is a place in town that makes a sandwhich with like a lb of meat on it for 8 bucks. I had mom bring me one in recovery last time, and I had to sneak bites of it between nurses coming in since I was technically supposed to be monitored on what I ate. Sorry but 1 slice of bacon, 1 fake egg, half an english muffin and 2 little cartons of juice is hardly what I call a good diabetic breakfast. I was friggin starving in there!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A real pepsi, a stack of pancakes with a LOAD of syrup, and sausage on the side... MMMMM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A Jimmy John's Gargantuan Sub, a box of cookies from the bakery I used to work for, a BEER, and some loaded up, white-rice and raw tuna sushi! I am literally COUNTING THE DAYS ;)
  • I'm totally going to Wingers for blackened chicken alfredo for lunch the day I'm released from the hospital. I'm going to wash it down with a draft of my favorite beer.

Pizza delivered to the hospital sounds like a great idea! Think I may have to do that, too! ;) 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLindsaywillo:
    What is on your list of things to mow down on after you give birth?  I am thinking, I would like a big pizza w/breadsticks, wine and cake delivered to the hospital!!  Anyone else really missing anything!?!?

Your list sounds perfect, along with Mexican (chips, salsa, and queso) and a big frozen salty margarita!!!  And maybe some french fries too!  Oh, I can barely wait!!!  Big Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • blizzard from DQ, cookies, m&ms....
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagejms1223:
    Oh...I want a huge hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and cherries, maybe a brownie and a slice of bakery cake with tons of icing too, and some chocolate chip cookies (warm).  I can live without sweets normally, but I've had huge cravings for the above unable to have them! 

This is me for sure.  I'm also hoping that someone brings me a box of Godiva chocolates in the hospital and I don't have to share them with ANYONE!  Godiva has these chocolate shake thingies that look AWESOME, too, and I'm going to have one on my first trip to the mall after having the baby.  In this heat, I imagine that I'll be going to the mall to exercise and I'm SO PSYCHED there is a Godiva there.  They're 6 bucks, so I'm not going to get them all the time, but once or twice a month FOR SURE! 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • beyogabeyoga member
    A nice bottle of wine and a pan of frosted brownies.
  • Hash browns, french fries, chex mix, and pizza will all be eaten within the first week of no diet!!!!
  • Blackberry stuffed french toast with lots and lots of syrup!  Frosted mini wheats.  Unlimited milk!!!!  Lasagna or spaghetti with garlic toast.  DQ Heath Blizzard.  Strawberry milkshake. And on and on....

• A McDonald's caramel frappe, IHOP chocolate chip pancakes, a chocolate creme pie from Wegman's, some cheesecake, .... There's plenty more, but those are things I've missed and craved the most.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.  I told DH that would make for a wonderful push present this time around :)  Last time i delivered in november and I made DH bring some of the leftover halloween candy to the hospital.
  • Chocolate Icecream! I want a giant gallon of it.. if I wasn't so anxious to meet my LO asap I would ask them to hand me the icecream the moment after delivery is over lol. I will probably make DH go get me some the next day Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"