Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Crazy 2 weeks..sort of a vent

The last two weeks have been crazy! Both my sisters came to town causing it very hard to chart and have good timing. So this probably won't be our cycle, but there is still some hope.

A week ago we welcomed my niece in to the world! This I find bitter sweet. She is the most perfect adorable baby girl, but her mom is crazy and probably won't allow me to have much of a relationship with her the way I have with my other niece and nephew so that makes me really sad. And then it is this huge reminder of the fact that I don't have a baby and people that shouldn't and aren't trying have such an easy time. Like I said my SIL is crazy she should never have a baby and her marriage with my brother is very rocky, it is just not a good situation for a baby. On the flip side my brother who refused to have any type of bond and to acknowledge that he was going to have a baby, is surprisingly amazing with his daughter! We can only hope that SIL somehow gets it together for this baby.

Anyway, I just needed a bit of a vent because I have to brace myself to see them today. I can't wait to love on that baby! Makes me want one even more I could cry!

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
BFP #2 10.1.13
EDD June 10, 2014
imageimageimage

Re: Crazy 2 weeks..sort of a vent

• Options
    How long have you been trying?

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options

This is cycle 4, so not long.

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"