Cloth Diapering

Help me decide!!

I need to get more wool and fitteds.  I have a budget of $40 a month.  I have been lusting after a B4 for a while and right now they're on sale.  I also need to get another pair of longies for LO since we only have one and then a soaker.  Which would you get?  Save up for the longies and get them next month or buy the fun fitted now?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help me decide!!

• I would get a fitted and perhaps an upcycled soaker from somewhere on HC.  EM Wade Creations has them.  Then you could get longies next month.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Get the B4 while they are on sale- the shipping is usually pretty high from them, so I think its a good deal!  And I second what pp said about an upcycled soaker- cause then you can get both this month =)
  • Loading the player...
  • I say go with a fitted (if you buy a GUC or EUC B4 on spots you don't have to prep ;) that the main reason I like to buy gently loved diapers) and then try and find a WCW GUC or EUC soaker.  That way you can possibly get both this month in your budget!

Not sure where you live, but I'm trying to hold out on longies until September or October, when it's cooler out.  I want to put them on DS now and it's just way too hot. 

• imageMrsDink:

Not sure where you live, but I'm trying to hold out on longies until September or October, when it's cooler out.  I want to put them on DS now and it's just way too hot. 

I thought this exact same thing!  I thought people were nuts having their children wear longies to bed.  We tried it in our 80 degree house and her legs don't get that hot.  She stays very comfortable at night.  I am totally shocked!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought the B4

https://hyenacart.com/BubuBebe/mt/1117/68947/Baby-Nay-Butterfly-multi-size

I have a good start on the longies too since I forgot I had a good pay pal balance.  Does happy dance!

• imagehheyderh:

I bought the B4

I have a good start on the longies too since I forgot I had a good pay pal balance.  Does happy dance!

Party!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehheyderh:

I bought the B4

Awesome!!! Now I may HAVE to buy the Sbish longies I've been eyeing..... Embarrassed

• Personally I would buy the fun fitted now, but that's partly because I'm trying to build a good stash of fitteds for DS to wear during the hot weather we've been having.  Also, you can use a fitted without wool, but (unless you have prefolds) the wool without several fitteds is less useful.  Also, sale.  Also also also, you never know; longies might pop up on Spot's in the meantime.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"