August 2011 Moms
Options

Baby sock question

Does anyone have a favorite brand of socks for infants? I was going through the drawers of baby clothes today and realized that the only socks we have will be too big for a newborn. Does it even matter? Do some brands stay on better than others? TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Baby sock question

• Options

If you figure out how to keep baby sock on, let me know.  They kick and wiggle so much that NONE of our socks ever stayed on DS1.  

I expect a full report on each brand when you hit 0-3!! ;oP 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KD+BCKD+BC member
    imageJaysonandKristin:

If you figure out how to keep baby sock on, let me know.  They kick and wiggle so much that NONE of our socks ever stayed on DS1.  

lol deal!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i've always liked baby gap socks
  • Options
    KD+BCKD+BC member

imagemooninlv:
    i've always liked baby gap socks

Thanks Smile

• Options
    I always but target ones, I lose to many to spend big bucks.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Options
    My sister and SIL both swear by Old Navy socks. They both got them for me for my shower :) Apparently they stay on pretty well and are "kick proof"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I liked old navy socks with DS and I also like the Trumpette socks a lot.. I have never really had issues losing socks with DS unless the washer ate them!
    imageimage BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

This cracks me up!  I'm a FTM, but I saw first hand how my nephews were little Houdini's when it came to socks, too.  If anything, I've learned from them to use socks as gloves to prevent scratching (the mittens never stayed on either). 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KD+BCKD+BC member
    Thanks for the responses ladies! I'll grab a few different kinds.
  • Options
    gbtc01gbtc01 member

imageBobbiJanay07:
    I always but target ones, I lose to many to spend big bucks.

These and the Walmart fold overs were the only ones that stayed on DD's feet.

She started wearing Robeez shoes fairly early just to keep her socks on.

• Options
    gy86gy86 member
    I've actually heard that it's better for newborns to be without shoes & socks; something about their foot development.  For a summer baby, you should be fine having them go barefoot; at night or when it gets colder footie type onesies/sleepers would probably be best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"