Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Can you babyproof a whole house?

Good grief, the girls are into EVERYTHING.. They're in their cribs right now, and I just heard one of them pull the drawer out of the little nightstand that sits between the cribs. And cords, man do they love a cord! Oh how I dread when they start climbing..

Re: Can you babyproof a whole house?

• Options
    First of all, your girls are beautiful. I know what you mean, cords are the hardest thing in our home. They are eveywhere, I honestly can't see buying 10 of those child proof strips though. I need to get creative fast and figure out a way to hide them. Have fun with your two. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This girl is attracted to cords like bugs to light! WHY?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know what it is with cords. What about them makes a baby want to put it in their mouth? And it's like we went from not even thinking about babyproofing to having to grab everything up that's not more than 3 feet off the ground in no time.
  • Options

Duct tape!

For the cords, not the kids.  LOL.

Though...on second thought, duct tape for the kids wouldn't be a bad idea either.  Stick out tongue

• Options
    This is exactly how I feel with one.  I can't imagine 2.  She literally can pull the kitchen table chairs down on herself.  There is only so much I can do to prevent that!  
  • Options
    imageJessys_Girl:

Duct tape!

For the cords, not the kids.  LOL.

Though...on second thought, duct tape for the kids wouldn't be a bad idea either.  Stick out tongue

lol 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Options
    I have been going thru the same thing. Lukus LOVES cords he finds one and "yank, yank...in the mouth" Indifferent I just bought the stuff the put in the empty outlets and I even bought the safty 1st stuff to put on the corner of our coffee table and the sharp edges along the side, We got a baby gate for the back end of our house...This is just crazy...oh yes and we just bought the latches for our cupboards Tongue Tied DH and I didn't realize how much "baby proofing" our house really needed till Lukus showed us first hand what he can do/ get into!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"