February 2011 Moms

I'm a sleep-deprived fireball!

H and I have been arguing all weekend, and I know it is mostly my fault. I have just been so on edge recently! He is a great hands on dad, and I know I am lucky for that. But he has this little problem with being able to sleep through ANYTHING! He has no problems getting up in the night, but I have to physically wake him up and by that point I am already wide awake. Last night I was screaming at him for not helping with DS who was up every hour. Around 5am I just went downstairs to sleep on the couch. He got up with LOs this morning and fed them and played with them until I woke up around 9. The crazy thing is, I didn't hear a thing when he was feeding them on the couch next to me. I guess when you are so tired, you really can be in that deep of a sleep. 

Anyone have some stress relief techniques to share? Besides coffee, I have nothing! 

Re: I'm a sleep-deprived fireball!

• Let DH take care of the babies...take a nice hot bubble bath and read a book. It gives my brain about an hour to wind down and do something that I enjoy. Works like a charm.
    image.
  • Get a sitter and get the both of you out of the house together.  You'll feel like a human again and you both can do something relaxing together that might help the tension between you two.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"