June 2011 Moms

Clicky Poll - Baby Book

Just wondering where everyone is with their baby book.  Feel free to post what kind of book you're using!
[Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll - Baby Book

• I have Baby Love by Susan Branch. Its cute! Some of the pages are not used as intended...like the "Baby Getting Dressed" page...I don't see the point in pasting a picture of DD getting dressed :-P On pages like that, I cover the title and just put a mish-mash of other pictures that I like, almost like a scrapbook page.

• we have baby's first year-- there are some pages in ours that I also can't use-- "baby's naming day"? I'll just scrapbook something there :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a couple as gifts, so I'm trying to fill them both in as we go along. 
  • I actually plan on making my own. I bought a scrap book and printed out my own pages with what I wanted in it. I still need to put it together though! I stupidly didn't buy enough of the card stock I plan to put the pages on and a michaels run was on my list of things to do the day I went in to labor!
  • i do photo books through MyPublisher.  it's really easy, and i can add text too to record weight and major milestones.  plus, i make extra copies for the grandparents, which is a great way to share our photos/memories.
  • I was given a custom scrapbook at my shower. It's beautiful..his name is on many pages and it matches the sports safari theme of his nursery. I have not started to put any pictures in it yet though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"