3rd Trimester
Options

I feel stuck in limbo!

So I enter 3rd trimester next week (I think it's next week), but on the 2nd tri board I feel like I'm not really part of it anymore! I figured I'd come introduce myself and start lurking.Without further ado...

Hi! I'm 20 y/o, dating the most wonderful guy, had a "surprise" BFP on March 6 (we weren't trying at all, and we were using protection), and am expecting a little boy around November 5th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I feel stuck in limbo!

• Options
    hello! I did the same, came over here a few weeks early.  2nd tri seemed so long, i was ready for the last leg of this journey.  congrats on your little boy! 
    imageimage

• Options
    Welcome! This is technically my "first day" in the 3rd trimester so I'm wicked excited to be in the home stretch! I agree that the last couple weeks in 2nd trimester seemed to go on forever, and that these weeks are kind of an "in between" trimester stage... anywho.. glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! :-)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I stopped looking at the second tri board at about 26 weeks. It felt like it was a loonnng stretch. Welcome!
    DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"