Food Allergy

Rec. your shampoo/bodywash

I know this is a food allergy board but I also know a lot of you have been through some crazy skin stuff.  With DD1, we used Johnsons head to toe until she was almost 3.  DD2 breaks out if we even just use it on her hair.  Right now she is using Cetaphil body wash and Aveeno baby shampoo.  We're not having problems with either but since we are now using the same stuff on both girls, I would like to find a slightly cheaper bodywash.  Suggestions?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Rec. your shampoo/bodywash

• We use California Baby for DS. He has really bad eczema and this still works great for him.
  • Aquaphor baby wash.  I am too cheap to buy CB, though I hear great things about it.  So far, I've been lucky enough to find something a little cheaper that works for her.
  • Loading the player...
  • We use eucerine calming body wash for both kids.. it is expensive, but I am not sure if it is more than what you are currently using.  For shampoo we use suave for kids and both kids seem to do fine with that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We stock up on Cetaphil at Costco, espeically when there's a coupon for it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrs_kelly1014:
    We use California Baby for DS. He has really bad eczema and this still works great for him.

same here.. it's the only thing that didn't bother my son 

• We're a CA baby family too.  It's super concentrated so the bottle does last a long time (as long as your 2 year old doesn't "dump" most of it into the bath water....)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"