March 2012 Moms
Options

Home again!

Hi there!  I'm new to this board.  I didn't realize that there was my very own "Due Month" board!   

Ok, so I am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant, and I just got back from one whole week of tent camping in VT with my in-laws.  YOWSERS!  It was fun, and we told them before we left (there's NO way they wouldn't figure it out--we generally spend a good portion of the time drinking delicious local craft beers and sitting in the river).  I made it through without eating a single hot dog or sausage, drinking beer, eating unpasteurized local cheeses, or any of the other things that I would normally partake in, but what drove me NUTS was the peeing!  I honestly peed in the woods at least 3 times a night for the whole week.  The bathrooms weren't close enough for me to hike to at 3:30 AM.  I made myself go 2 or 3 times in a row when I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth (just to try to get it all out).

I love camping.  I love my in-laws.  But I am SO GLAD to be home and sleeping mere footsteps away from my very own toilet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Home again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"