Parenting after a Loss
Options

anyone have the baby bullet?

when i saw the infomercial for it i just loved the idea! i even told the girls at work that they can get it for me as a baby shower gift, that was 6+ mths ago. Lol. i am an infomercial junkie and by the end of them i'm totally convinced that i need whatever it is. i don't actually buy the things, i just lust over them.

anyone have it? thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone have the baby bullet?

• Options
    DH is an infomercial junkie...except he actually buys the stuff. So we have cabinets and closets of junk. I will say though that the Slap Chop was a worthwhile purchase...but that's about the only one. We did see the Baby Bullet commercial the other day and of course he wanted to buy it. I actually think it looks pretty neat. 
  • Options

I've heard to just get the regular bullet. 

LOOOOOOOOVE your ticker, Tex!!!!

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ash, luca is beautiful!  i love that pic!

leneae- thanks, ME TOO!!!  i hope that butterfly gets all the way to the flower!

• Options

I was all "what a waste of money" until I saw one on sale at BBB. And my mom offered to buy it for me.

I now am giddy with excitment to use it.

• Options
    imageTexas77again:

ash, luca is beautiful!  i love that pic!

leneae- thanks, ME TOO!!!  i hope that butterfly gets all the way to the flower!

Thanks!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy by the way:) H&H 9 months to you! 

• Options
    hehe, is that like the Magic Bullet....that doesn't seem appropriate for a baby! Indifferent
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just got the cheapo version of the magic bullet thingy at Macy's.  I don't even know the brand, but it got the job done for $29.99 :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    A friend of mine has it and she absolutely love it. I actually do plan to order it also =]
  • Options
    I got it as a gift from DH's grandparents. Haven't used it yet though
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

My friend has it and loves it!  she has shared a lot of the recipes with me and it tells you at what age they can have certain foods which is helpful.  I have the Beaba Baby Cook, I don't use it much though...it's definitely overpriced.  I like it but I use a mini food processor for most stuff because I like to freeze his food in cubes for later.

I think the Baby Bullet is a better deal because you can make larger batches of food.  DH almost bought it the other day because he likes that it's a "Baby" Bullet.  He's a sucker for anything made specifically for a baby these days.

Texas.....I LOVE THE TICKER!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"