Stay at Home Moms

Seriously?? Nesting and braxton hicks??

I never really had either with ds.  I've started nesting already.  Isn't it too early for this?  Also,t he contractions I did have were awful, crippling, pitocin induced ones so I'm not sure if they are braxton hicks.  Is it common for them to give you back pain when it happens?  Seriously, I am so glad that we plan on this being the last pregnancy.  I LOVED being pregnant with ds, this time is a whole other ball game with the extreme exhaution, morning sickness that still happens, and now these new developments.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously?? Nesting and braxton hicks??

• I had Braxton Hicks from 30 weeks until the end of my pregnancy. However, I never felt it in my back, it was just on the front and made my belly really tight.

If you're having contractions as you describe above, it might be good to contact your Dr.

Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
  • imageeitaknna9:

If you're having contractions as you describe above, it might be good to contact your Dr.

Yeah, I thought about that.  It's more uncomfortable for a minute than anything.  At this point, I figure I'll try to go to sleep tonight and see if it continues.  If it does, then it might be time to call.  I think I just stood up right when it happened and wasn't expecting that at all.

• Loading the player...
  • I used to hate this question, but... Are you drinking enough water?  I would drink a ton of water, lay down for a little while and see if they stop.  If not, you should call the doctor.  I had a lot of bh early on like that, too.  It was frustrating.  Good luck!

Married to J since 5/05, Mommy to T (10/08), L (08/10) and C (02/13) who was born at home.

• Yeah, I've never had an issue with drinking water.  It's about all I drink and I probably drink at least 3 liters a day.  It all seems to be better this morning so I'll just leave it at that for now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"