Parenting
Options

Nothing says living in the country like

pulling up the driveway and seeing a 600 pound bear block your driveway causally eating your garbage.   Yeah,  that happened tonight

oh and then DH made ME take the dog out and pick up the trash that the bear so kindly left behind.

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image

Re: Nothing says living in the country like

• Options
    Ooohhhh heeeelllllll no. The trash would wait until tomorrow when there is sunshine.
  • Options

imageamiamish:
    Ooohhhh heeeelllllll no. The trash would wait until tomorrow when there is sunshine.

Word! I would be int he window watching with a shotgun. 

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah, but leaving the trash out on the lawn would have attracted more bears.  So I cleaned it up.
    Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Options
    imageMarchmamma:
    yeah, but leaving the trash out on the lawn would have attracted more bears.  So I cleaned it up.
    GOOD! Less trash to pick up, they all would have ate it. :)
  • Options
    Wow, I did not even know south Jersey had bears!  I am so glad we don't have them in central Jersey.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    We usually see them when we visit my parents in North Jersey, didn't know they were in South Jersey too.  Last time we visited my parents we saw a mama and 3 cubs, 2 deer, and some wild turkeys...now that is the country!
  • Options

imageLittlejen22:
    Wow, I did not even know south Jersey had bears!  I am so glad we don't have them in central Jersey.

If north Jersey has bears and south Jersey has bears, it's a pretty safe bet that central Jersey has bears. You just don't know about it.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    My Dad lives in the Pine barrens in SJ and though I've never seen them, I am quite sure there are bears. Thank God I've never seen them, I might not visit anymore LOL
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"