November 2011 Moms

Sausage Toes

Apparently I have been on my feet too much and not drinking enough water today. Someone please tell me you are swelling too. My parents were over for dinner earlier and I was ordered to the couch with my feet up while my mom finished my laundry and cleaned the kitchen. The joys of pregnancy :)
Mommy to Acklin James 10/29/11

Re: Sausage Toes

• image25thHour:
    My parents were over for dinner earlier and I was ordered to the couch with my feet up while my mom finished my laundry and cleaned the kitchen.

Your mom rocks!  I would love to sit down with my feet up!

• Yes, she does! I am an only child and we are very close. She's also a little protective over her first grandchild already. I'm not sure how you ever have time to sit with your feet up with that precious girl of yours.
    Mommy to Acklin James 10/29/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Right there with ya. Went to the Opera last night with some friends and after being on my feet all day and night, I am terribly swollen today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My feet were huge by the end of the day Saturday - so weird and kind of scary except I know it is normal.
  • Moms are the best!

Sounds like you've earned yourself a spa pedicure with those swollen feet :)

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"