3rd Trimester

Today is..

My last day being pregnant! We are scheduled to arrive at the hospital at 6am tomorrow morning! I have a million things to do today & no energy to do any of it! I did not sleep a wink last night... not too sure why! And then ofcourse DS was up at 7am! I am so sad that he will be away from me while I am in the hospital & I am nervous on his reaction to his "sissy" Hmm Hopefully all goes well & I can find some energy today!!
BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Today is..

• Congrats! I hope you have a speedy delivery!
  • imageSockMonkeySam:
    Congrats! I hope you have a speedy delivery!

Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Aww! YAY!  I hope you are able to enjoy your last day before giving birth, but I am sure the (good) anxiety will get the best of you (though I hope not)!  I am sure your son will do just fine when you introduce him to his baby sister! Good luck with everything!
  • Congrats and GL! Hope all goes well with you and your family!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
  • Congratulations! Good Luck to you tomorrow :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck!  I am in the same boat as you.  Today is also my last day.  We go in tomorrow at 5:30 AM to be induced because of high BP.  I am excited but starting to get nervous.  I haven't been able to sleep either and I know I won't sleep at all tonight.  Good luck!  I hope we both have good deliveries and healthy babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and good luck!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageIllinigirl07:
    Good luck!  I am in the same boat as you.  Today is also my last day.  We go in tomorrow at 5:30 AM to be induced because of high BP.  I am excited but starting to get nervous.  I haven't been able to sleep either and I know I won't sleep at all tonight.  Good luck!  I hope we both have good deliveries and healthy babies!

Aw! Our babies will share a birthday! :). Good luck to you too!

• well i know you may be aniexty and pretty excited. Lucky you and i wish you well with the delivery. God BLESS on the new baby!!! Keep us updated :)

• GOOD LUCK!
  • Thank you! I am sure I will be bumping from L&D!
  • Yay, good luck!  I am also having a baby tomorrow! Smile  I couldn't sleep last night either, so hopefully I can sleep like a baby tonight.
  • How exciting!! Hopefully you'll get a better night's sleep tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"