Pregnant after 35
Options

Really Only 12 Weeks To Go....

At my 26 week appt., doc said we could go ahead and schedule the C/S at my 30 week appt. She also said it would be ok to schedule for 38 weeks. Soooo....38-26 = 12!! When I think about it in those terms....I feel like I have a light at the end of the tunnel. This pregnancy has been more difficult for me than my first two pregnancies. And I think it's mainly due to fatigue. But overall I guess I can't complain. Yay for 3 months!
Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: Really Only 12 Weeks To Go....

• Options
    Yay!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Woo hoo!  3 months!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why 38 weeks?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! 12 isn't too long at all. I've had a tough time too with fatigue and other issues...but I love a light at the end :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow Clipingirl, I feel like you just got here!!!  Time is going so fast!!!  Woohooo, for only 12 weeks to go!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I have a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks and 1 day. I have never made it past 38 weeks either (with two previous pregnancies). Baby #1 came at 37 weeks exactly, and baby #2 arrived at 37 weeks and 6 days. Yes, time is going super fast!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"