Success after IF

I asked Caro "do you love your Daddy?"

She looked at me, and very plainly said "yep...and Elmo too"

I almost fainted...it was HILARIOUS.  We all laughed and laughed.

I am totally digging this talking thing Big Smile

Re: I asked Caro "do you love your Daddy?"

• Ha ha! DS learned how to say 'Elmo' this week, too. He has less than 10 words and one of them is Elmo--oops! Aren't they so sweet right now?
  • That's so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL! That is so cute!!! Love it!

Armywife- No worries, Isabel has very few words and one of them is "Oh Toodle" from mickey Mouse ClubhouseEmbarrassed

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LOVE IT!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageela81:

LOL! That is so cute!!! Love it!

Armywife- No worries, Isabel has very few words and one of them is "Oh Toodle" from mickey Mouse ClubhouseEmbarrassed

Love it!
  • Adorable.  Oh Toodles was one of Carly's first phrases too.  At least it wasn't oh sh!t!  LOL
    Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Too cute!

imagearmywife76:
    Ha ha! DS learned how to say 'Elmo' this week, too. He has less than 10 words and one of them is Elmo--oops! Aren't they so sweet right now?

Elmo was one of Hazel's first words, but she calls him "El-bo" Smile

• Hahaha so cute!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Garrison cracks me up all day with what she says and the way she says it.  Her latest is "oh my!" and "oh dear!".  Guess I say those a lot.

About 8 months ago G was in a massive "no" stage and I would always ask her if she loved her mommy and she would say "no".  One night at dinner she was talking up a storm and answering a lot of questions with "yes" so I asked her if she loved me and at first she just kept on talking about what she was talking about and then she stopped and shook her head and said "no, no."  very clearly, so I wouldn't have any confusion-- little stinker.  I have it on video, it is hysterical.

But now she will say " I ov u mommy" so all is forgiven.

• imagepreheatedoven:

Too cute!

imagearmywife76:
    Ha ha! DS learned how to say 'Elmo' this week, too. He has less than 10 words and one of them is Elmo--oops! Aren't they so sweet right now?

Elmo was one of Hazel's first words, but she calls him "El-bo" Smile

"melmo" was one of G's first words too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"