Infertility Veterans
Options

Update on me

I haven't been posting much b/c my sister and her family are visiting and it is keeping me so busy!  But, I think it's been good for my brain to be so busy!

So, my donor cycle is well under way.  My sister has finished her part.  ER was on Thursday.  They got 23 eggs!!  Only 14 fertilized.  I know that 14 is a great number!  (But the perfectionist in me was hoping that more of the 23 would fertilize!)  ET is on Sunday.  I'm hoping that we have some good embies to transfer.

My sister is doing okay.  She was feeling great on the day of ER (I think she got some good meds through her IV).  Yesterday was a rougher day.  Hopefully each day finds her feeling a little better!

So, that's the update on me.  I"ve been trying to pop in to see how all of you ladies have been doing.  I'm hoping that may2806's BFP is the start of more positive things for this board!

*P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on me

• Options
    That's an awesome number fertilized!! Best of Luck on Sunday and I hope your 2ww goes by quickly!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

14F is a great number!!!!!  Good luck tomorrow at your ET!!!!

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is awesome!!!  I'm a perfectionist too, but 14 is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!  GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hope ur sis feels better asap :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emcaemca member
    That is amazing!  I am so, so happy for you and truly hope this is your sticky BFP cycle.  I will be thinking about you and I can't wait to hear your good news!

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Options
    14 is great! Best of luck w/ your ET tomorrow.
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like great news!  Good luck!!!
    IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JM1977JM1977 member
    14 is great! (although I understand wanting them ALL!)  I am feeling so positively for you!
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's a great number! Keeping my fingers crossed for your ET tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    14!!  Awesome!  Good luck on Sunday!!
    Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    14 is a great number!! Good luck at ET! Wishing you the very best of luck, and I hope your sis is feeling better!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"