November 2011 Moms

Extreme couponing: Baby edition

I stopped by Walgrees on my way home yesterday because I needed to pick up a birthday card.  Earlier this week I saw a coupon deal where I could get a 64ct pack of Huggies wipes for $1 but they were sold out.  So I decided to take my coupons in just in case this Walgreens had some.  They didn't have the wipes but the did have a bunch of baby stuff on clearance.  Most was sold out but I was able to score a 2 pk of MAM pacifier for $1.39, two 2 pks of teething rings for $.75 each, and three 26 ct Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers for $.90 each!  I am super excited about the diapers!  They were on clearance for $3.19 and I had a Walgreens coupon for $2 off and manufacturer coupon for $1.50 off.  I was able to use manu. coupon for each pack but only one Walgreens coupon for visit.  

Today, I had to stop by a different Walgreens and they had one pack of diapers left.  So I got that pack with the same coupons and actually made $.30.  They also had one pack of the wipes so I got those for $1.  And BRU had a sale on their Exergen Temporal Thermometers for 50% off.  It's normally $50 so it came down to $25 and I had a $5 off coupon so I bought it for $20!  Plus, I have a $5 rebate to send in for it so basically got it for $15!  

I'm super excited about my baby deals!  Hope I can find more!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Extreme couponing: Baby edition

• Way to go. That's awesome!
    Mommy to Acklin James 10/29/11
  • Excellent! Both CVS and Walgreens have great deals like that on occasion. I always stock up when I have the chance :-) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awesome -- NY is a really hard place to "extreme coupon" based on all the limitations the state enforces, but I'm trying really hard to cut coupons and watch for deals.  We do have a Walgreens a few blocks away, so I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for the update and keep them coming! Smile
  • Wow, sounds like you had a good couple days. I don't know how you couponing ladies do it--collecting and organizing coupons, know which stores have what deals, etc...but good for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"