Baby Names

Name my hypothetical child

Just for fun on a Friday night!

Sibs are Dane, Vaughn and Mae.  Give me your best boy and/or girl name to go with the set.  First thing off the top of your head!

imageimageimage

Re: Name my hypothetical child

• Brooke

Claire 

Cole

Luke

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My guilty pleasure name is Evangeline. So I am going to go with that for a girl. And for a boy I like Ian. I have always loved the name Ian. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My Grandpa's name is Vaughn!  Maybe you'll like Donell (don-ELL), my Grandma's name, or Ida, Lyle, Elda, Blain, Ferrel, Opal... all of that same generation.
  • Boy: Reed

Girl: Pearl

• NannaNanna member

imagenndidiamaka:
    My Grandpa's name is Vaughn!  Maybe you'll like Donell (don-ELL), my Grandma's name, or Ida, Lyle, Elda, Blain, Ferrel, Opal... all of that same generation.

My Grandma's middle name is Opal! Our families have good taste! :-) 

imageimageimage
  • Hmmm, Opal, Ruby, Pearl... I am sensing a trend here. Why not go with Diamond, Crystal, or Sapphire?
  • First names I thought of:: =)))

BOY: HANS

GIRL: HOPE

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Boy - Finn, Todd, Chad, Bram, Clive, Craig, Cliff, Glen, Lance, Pierce, Roan

Girls - Gail, Fran, Gwen, Jill, Lark, Sue, Wren, Eve, Elise, Ada

• Boy:  Frederick John

Girl:  Anna Elizabeth

I think my choices are influenced by Little Women characters!  Freddie Vaughn had a minor role as he courted youngest sister Amy before she married Theodore Laurence.  Amy is based off of Louisa May Alcott's real life sister Abigail May (went by May).  So I went with LMA's other sisters:  Anna and Elizabeth.  Frederick comes from both Freddie Vaughn and also Friedrich, the character Jo's husband.  John was the other sister's husband.  I didn't suggest Theodore because it's my DS's name, so I tend to just mentally scratch that off of my boy name list now.  

Whew, a long explanation, and probably confusing to anyone not as obsessed as I.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jason and Amber
  • Ella and Jackson

or

Sophia and Robbie. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Benjamin and Grace
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards