Parenting
Options

Just found on pin, LOVE this.

I'm going to print this out and see it every day...

Re: Just found on pin, LOVE this.

• Options

Um ? 

Can you post the link for that?  

I needed to read this. thanks girlfriend. 

ETA:  NM - I got it.

• Options

imagejettagurl:

Um ? 

Can you post the link for that?  

I needed to read this. thanks girlfriend. 

I found it on pinterest, and this is the link: https://piccsy.com/?page=3 but it's not on that exact page anymore. you can try searching through for it... Glad you liked it ;)

ETA: what link did you find/use?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I right clicked it, "open in a new tab" 

https://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/87654063_PDVwbCzw_c.jpg

I'm going to save it as a PDF to make it larger.

• Options
    Except it should be "than" not "then" in almost all of it. It's easier to XXX THAN YYY. Sorry. That part just drove me nuts.
  • Options
    imageCiarrai:
    Except it should be "than" not "then" in almost all of it. It's easier to XXX THAN YYY. Sorry. That part just drove me nuts.
    Oh I totally missed that, and it really drives me crazy too. Almost as bad as you're/your.
  • Options
    You could retype it correctly and print it out or whatever. I love the idea behind it. I just couldn't get past the than/then issue.
  • Options

imageCiarrai:

Wow - can't believe I missed that!  than/then and accept/except both drive me crazy when used imcorrectly.

• Options
    imagejettagurl:

imageCiarrai:

Wow - can't believe I missed that!  than/then and accept/except both drive me crazy when used imcorrectly.

we were both too wrapped up in the message :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"