Cloth Diapering
Options

What would you do?

DH and I were having a really hard time getting the hang of prefolds so I hurried up and bought some AIO's from DiaperSwappers - mainly 6 more newborn Grovia's because we have 2 and really like them.  So I got that package today and the lady shipped me the wrong diapers, they aren't even newborn size so they are ZERO help to me now.  I'm assuming she sent my dipes to someone else too so by the time this is all worked out, I'm assuming it'll be at least 10 days and my son will be almost 4 weeks old. 

My question is: Should I still try to get the Grovia's even though we will probably only be able to use them for (maybe) 2 weeks before DS outgrows them?  What would you guys do in this situation?

Thank you for your help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What would you do?

• Options
    I don['t think I'd get them for 2 weeks. Invest in the next size up?
  • Options
    I wouldn't for sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd wait it out, but I'd want to contact the seller. Big muff up!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Options

I'd contact the seller asap.  I would prefer to just hang onto the size you have (provided they aren't large) but she might offer a refund in exchange for shipping them back to her. So then you could order what you want the same day you get the refund.

What a pain. I'm sorry ;( 

• Options
    Thanks for the input - I think I'm going to just ask for the money back and have to deal with doing laundry every day Sad  It just stinks that I'm going to be responsible for the shipping cost of getting them back to her considering it wasn't my mistake.
  • Options

imageimurs8228:
    Thanks for the input - I think I'm going to just ask for the money back and have to deal with doing laundry every day Sad  It just stinks that I'm going to be responsible for the shipping cost of getting them back to her considering it wasn't my mistake.

I have never been responsible for shioping that wasn't my fault.  Gro-Via sent me an extra diaper when they had their 2nds sale and they sent me a prepaid envelope to return it.

Did you pay with paypal?  if she refused to refund your money or discount the diapers you did receive, or pay for the return shipping I would file a dispute.

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    imageToastieSimons:

imageimurs8228:

I have never been responsible for shioping that wasn't my fault.  Gro-Via sent me an extra diaper when they had their 2nds sale and they sent me a prepaid envelope to return it.

Did you pay with paypal?  if she refused to refund your money or discount the diapers you did receive, or pay for the return shipping I would file a dispute.

This. She screwed up, you shouldn't have to pay for her mistake.

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"