South Florida Babies

Rec an ob/gyn who delivers at South Miami, please!!

DISCLAIMER:  NOT FOR ME!!!

lol  Ok, so I know a few of you have some amazing OBs who deliver at South Miami... can you please share the name and ph#?  Thank you!!   

Re: Rec an ob/gyn who delivers at South Miami, please!!

• LOLOL!  I was wondering about that!

I think Randy Fink delivers at South Miami. 

• South Miami OBGYN is great. My OB is Dr.  Susan Chi and I love her. She really takes her time with me. They are across from S.Miami Hospital and Dr. Chi only delivers @ S. Miami. 305-665-1133.

• Loading the player...
  • Dr Edward Phillips delivered both of my kids at South Miami. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCristyr29:

South Miami OBGYN is great. My OB is Dr.  Susan Chi and I love her. She really takes her time with me. They are across from S.Miami Hospital and Dr. Chi only delivers @ S. Miami. 305-665-1133.

When I lived in Homestead and was pregnant with Alexis this is where I went, but I went to Dr. Vizoso and I absolutely LOVE him, I even considered driving down there to have him as my OB again this time, but Marc thought I was nuts. I like Dr. Chi also.  

image image

• my ob is also at s. miami ob/gyn, they are all wonderful.  dr. horst delivered my daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    October Siggy: Then & Now
    At The Pumpkin Patch
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I loved S Miami OB/ GYN! Dr Guinot delivered Chloe, but I was so sick all 9 months that I sawall of them. Dr. Vizoso is just as great!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My OB is Dr. Roca with Dr Phillips i looooooooove them both 305-665-8884 they are amazing
  • Samimy, Jimenez, Siman & Perez - 305.662.9320. Dr. Jimenez was my regular o/b and I love him but he wasn't on call when I went into labor so Dr. Nikitin delivered Emma. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dr. Nikitin. GREAT doctor with an amazing bedside manner. He used to be the OB chief (or some other high position) at Jackson. I also liked Dr. Perez when I saw her during my pregnancy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dr Fink delivers at Baptist...but not South Miami
  • I was going to Alba Martinez in South Miami and I had an Inevitable abortion under her care. While going in to labor, I tried to contact her and no answer...it wasent untill 2-3 weeks after my loss that she called me >:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"