Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

PSA: Ameda Purely Yours Ultra on sale at BRU today + $50 rebate!

Hi ladies, I thought I would share this awesome deal! I've been stalking prices for the Ameda Ultra pump that comes with the extra bottles, cooler, bag, and accessories. It normally sells for $299.

Babies R Us has it on sale for $254.99 right now and they have a two day sale that ends today (Saturday) for 20% off ANY pump with the online code 946950 ( from BRU's Thursday e-mail). The code makes the pump $203.99 +$12.54 taxes = $216.23. They only have it available for store pick-up though.

Also, Ameda is offering a $50 mail-in rebate on www.ameda.com if you save your receipt when you purchase the Ultra by Aug. 31. So it will come out to $166 after the mail-in rebate! That's how much the basic Ameda pump costs without any bags, bottles, or accessories! 

Hope this helps someone! You can use the online code for any pump at BRU, as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Ameda Purely Yours Ultra on sale at BRU today + $50 rebate!

• Options
    Thanks for this! I've been wanting to buy an Ameda and this finally puts it within my price range, so huge thanks. 
  • Options
    Thanks! I am thinking about getting this one, gotta look up the return policy first.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad it helped, after posting this I bought it! I am so thrilled to have one more thing ready when my LO gets here. Seriously great price, I was going to settle for just the pump and nothing else at that same price.

Now let's hope this pump works well for us! :)
  • Options
    For those of you that weren't able to make it in time for this great sale at BRU, diapers.com has it for $242.99 (no tax, free 2-day shipping, free return shipping up to 365 days) + you can still get the $50 MIR.
  • Options
    Thanks!  I just registered for the Ameda Ultra yesterday, but I couldn't pass up the $166 price for a $300 pump!
    DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • Options

I couldn't pass up this great deal either! Thank you for letting others know about it :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"