Houston Babies
Options

West Side Daycare Recs?

Does anyone have any recs for West Side daycare?  Overall, I really do like our daycare, but some recent and potentially on going events have caused me to considering moving.

Thanks.

imageimage
Pics by Fleurish Imagery

Re: West Side Daycare Recs?

• Options

Can you let me know what is going on?  Not sure I know how to do the whole PM thing.  Thanks!

ETA:  You might know of these but we also looked at 5 Star Montessori and Primrose.

• Options
    Do you drive in I-10 or Westpark?  All my recommendations are along I-10 but I'm thinking you probably come in Westpark, in which case, I'm no help. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagereadyforbaby:

Can you let me know what is going on?  Not sure I know how to do the whole PM thing.  Thanks!

ETA:  You might know of these but we also looked at 5 Star Montessori and Primrose.

Sure. PMs are a pain.  Send me an email - my email is my HarmonyLastname @gmail.com - as in my real last name.  Let me know if you don't know my last name. 

The situation isn't terrible, I am just frustrated.

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options

Ugh. Would you mind sharing with me as well?

I've looked at several daycares in the area - I'll send you an email with the info. We are on a waitlist for a couple....

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We take our 4 year old to Knowledge Beginnings on Fry road near the Grand Parkway.  He actually ask to go to school.  They start out with newborns and go up to afterschool care for elementary kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"