Preemies

couponing a/w

A few days ago I got a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase of $99 or less at CVS and it said I could still use manufacter's coupons. . So this morning, off I went... I managed to save $37.72 and my purchased included diapers, Neosure and laundry detergant for a grand total savings of a little over 37%...not too bad for a rookie huh?

I realize that all of the above mentioned items at slightly cheaper (like maybe a $0.50-$1.00) else where, but my manufacturers' coupons brought them down to competative cost, plus the 25% off making it actually cheaper!

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: couponing a/w

• I keep thinking about getting into couponing but the I realize how disorganized I can be LOL I think it is so great you saved that much!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Don't be fooled I am not that great at it and most times I end up letting them expire. I am trying to get better because its wasted free money, but that being said there is a BIG LOTS in my neighborhood and a good 75% of the time they have better deals then I can get with coupons and they dont take coupons.

But I'd say you do have to be atleast a little organized with it...I am no where near as good as those ladies on t.v. for sure... Plus I don't really have room for all the over stock lol.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • have you looked at the couponing blogs? i found those to be super helpful. especially hip2save.com and thekrazycouponlady.com. 

good job!!  

• imagekamcfarlane:

have you looked at the couponing blogs? i found those to be super helpful. especially hip2save.com and thekrazycouponlady.com. 

good job!!  

Another good site is southernsavers.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will have to bookmark those...thanks ladies!

• We just got a printer so I'm about to dive in! YEAH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"