Health & Exercise

Starting new fitness program 8/1!

Here I go again...90 day program starting 8/1. Soooo excited!

Anyone else ready to commit to a fitness program? Can be 30 days, 60 days, 90 days - whatever! Goal is to get fit and healthy. Let's go!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket image

Re: Starting new fitness program 8/1!

• Hmm sounds fun. What program are you doing?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in for 90 days too.....I started July 13th and want to workout 6 days a week until October 30 and see where I am at.

DH is coming home from deployment and I am in get sexy mode! :)

GL to us all !

BTW. I am doing JIllian Michaels DVD's 30DS and Shred with weights. I may do a month of Insanity too...we will see!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm down! I'm trying to get fit and lose the last of the baby weight I gained. I am on my get sexifide grind now. I just started cutting my meals down to smaller portions and running. I'm thinking 90's! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I just bought the Supreme 90 Day program and plan to start that this weekend or early next week.  I've heard good things about it (basically the poor man's version of P90X) and got it for $15 at BB&B ($20-$5 coupon) so I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

I figure this will be a good temporary exercise fix until we get back on our feet schedule-wise with both of us working and DH watching LO during the day.  Right now, free time during the day for either of us is almost nonexistent.  Once that gets better I'll be able to hit the gym and pool regularly again.

The program does require an exercise ball and hand weights.  I'm staying home with LO tomorrow so we'll head over to TJ Maxx to pick them up.

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why wait - start today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"