Working Moms

What/how do you label clothes, bottles, etc. for daycare?

Our 13 week old son is starting daycare soon and we need to label everything.  Any advise on doing this?  Will a sharpie work for clothes if we label on tags or will it run in the wash?  How did you label bottles and any other items brought to daycare?

Re: What/how do you label clothes, bottles, etc. for daycare?

• Sharpie or permanent marker is what we use.  We just put her initials on it.  You could also just get some peel and stick labels and put it on their.  I don't label the clothes because I pass it on so they just stick it in her bin. 
  • I bought some rubber rings from Inchbug for bottles. Mine also has the bin for clothes, food, diapers, wipes, etc. so I dont label any of that.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageg2mom2b:
    I bought some rubber rings from Inchbug for bottles. Mine also has the bin for clothes, food, diapers, wipes, etc. so I dont label any of that.

This! I love the Inchbug rings and the stickers that don't peel off, even after you put them through the dishwasher.

• kiddotags.com for everything except clothes/diapers, we have a cubby for those and dont need to label them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use mabelslabels.com
  • Sharpie to initial clothes, bibs, blankets and burp cloths on tags. Kiddo tags for labels for bottles. Also sharpie her name on bags on packages of diapers and wipes.
  • I just use a Sharpie on clothes, shoes, packs of wipes and diapers, diaper cream, etc... and Mabel's Labels (www.mabel.ca) for bottles.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I use namebubbles.com. I haven't had one sticker come off clothes, bottles, bowls, etc.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • imagebcnoelle:
    I use mabelslabels.com
    This!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are using Inchbug labels, as well as their orbit rings for LO's bottles and Oliver's Labels for her extra clothes and for some of her blankets that stay at daycare.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDTNZ4Ever:
    imagebcnoelle:
    I use mabelslabels.com
    This!!!

Me too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelewis514:
    I use namebubbles.com. I haven't had one sticker come off clothes, bottles, bowls, etc.
    This is what we use. I need to get some more for his fall clothes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"