May 2011 Moms
Options

Moms who have returned to work - a ?

School will be starting here soon and that means I'll be back to work and taking Will to the babysitter's.  My mom wants to watch him, but can only do so one day a week, she will be watching him at our house.  DH doesn't work outside the house on Friday's (he owns his own business and Friday is his "office day" to email, make calls, etc.), so he will be staying home with Will that day.  So he will only be at the sitter's 3 days a week.  He is going to an in home that is run by a retired lady from our church.  She only has one other kid right now, so it will be nice that he will get more attention.  My question is, since he will only be there 3 days a week what all should I send with him to keep at her house.  I am planning on sending wipes, a few outfits, an extra paci and bottles and drop ins.  We cloth diaper, so I will bring diapers with me everyday.  What else does he need?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms who have returned to work - a ?

• Options
    a couple blankets and toys for tummy time
  • Options

gas drops, a thermometer, tylenol, bottle warmer?

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're doing the same thing- in home private daycare three days a week. I know eveery place is different, but some things that I was told were:

-A bottle to leave at his daycare, a couple extra outfits, box of diapers and extra formula. This lady has ever lotion and thing like that you can imagine, so I would just need to bring those things for him to leave there. Is there a way you could leave things at your sitter's so you're not packing a bag all the time?

• Options
    I will be packing a bag to leave there, I've already got wipes, an outfit, 2 thin receiving blankets and one heavier blanket, a few toys and some burp rags in there.  The only thing that I will bring daily is his cloth diapers because I have to take them home to wash.  I'll probably take his blankets and burp rags home weekly to wash them.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"